Catherine Arley

Tuesday 16 August 2011


 HeLLo everyone! Just another quick update for one of my  Catherine Arley nail polishes. I really wanted a color kindda pale yellow with a slight tinge of salad green LOL~ And when I stayed at my mom's place I finally found a similar one. It is Catherine Arley nail polish. It has a pretty nice texture, dries normal and applies very smoothly. I like it a lot :D

I also made a nail design using this nail polish as a main background color. Just sponged white strip along the nail plate and added a bit of yellow on top of the creme white. Also I draw some black stripes as a tiger print. Sealed everything with a clear top coat and done!
So lets have a nice collection of Catherine Arley nail polishes.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...